Friday, May 10, 2013

Heather graham

Heather Graham says, at 43, she is looking for good sex and possibly, but not necessarily, marriage. I think everyone I've dated has been great, but maybe not the most compatible match," she told Vegas Magazine."I do have some great stories; I've definitely lived. ... Maybe [I will tell them] when I'm 80, and everyone's dead," she said. "I'm not against marriage. I would definitely do it if I was in the right situation.I would like to be with someone I could settle down with and be with for the rest of my life. But I don't feel like I need to. ... I kind of feel like I dodged a bullet. I'd rather be happily single than unhappily married. In the meantime, I'm having a lot of fun. Good sex!"Graham will be seen in "The Hangover Part III" May 24.
Source:

Heather graham Images

Heather Graham Wallpaper
(1024 x 768 - 141.25 KB - jpeg)

Heather Graham wallpapers | Celebrity Wallpapers
(1600 x 1200 - 221.89 KB - jpeg)

Heather Graham Hot Photos collection
(700 x 768 - 101.51 KB - jpeg)

Heather Graham - Heather Graham Wallpaper (225262) - Fanpop fanclubs
(1024 x 768 - 71.04 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment