Thursday, May 16, 2013

Angelina Jolie remove her breasts

jolieAngelina Jolie has revealed that she underwent a preventative double mastectomy in February 2013. Her mother Marcheline Bertrand died from cancer in 2007 and she is not willing to take the risk.She said, "My doctors estimated that I had an 87 percent risk of breast cancer and a 50 percent risk of ovarian cancer, although the risk is different in the case of each woman.""Once I knew that this was my reality. I decided to be proactive and to minimize the risk as much I could. I made a decision to have a preventive double mastectomy.""During that time I have been able to keep this private and to carry on with my work. But I am writing about it now because I hope that other women can benefit from my experience."Source
Source:http://angelinajoliesite.blogspot.com/2013/05/angelina-jolie-remove-her-breasts.html

Angelina Jolie remove her breasts Images

Totally Get Why Angelina Jolie Had Her Breasts Removed - The Humbled ...
(500 x 375 - 71.34 KB - jpeg)

angelina Jolie
(610 x 441 - 90.90 KB - jpeg)

angelina jolie-breast removed-breast cancer-the jasmine brand
(1104 x 1500 - 365.30 KB - jpeg)

angelina jolie-breast removed-breast cancer-the jasmine brand
(721 x 980 - 148.61 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment