Tuesday, July 23, 2013

IT'S MOVING DAY!!!!!

That's right!!!  Austenesque Reviews is moving to a new address - one that is short and easy to remember!!!  You can check out the new digs at AustenesqueReviews.com - Isn't that easy?  No extra words and punctuations...just the name of this blog followed by .comOver the past four months we have moved over every post, comment, etc. to the new address and new host - I'm a wordpress girl now!So...that means you won't see me around this neck of the words anymore.  This is my last post at this address, :( and while this blog will not disappear it will no longer be active.  I hope you will follow me over to my new blog home, I'm celebrating the move with a TRIPLE GIVEAWAY!!!**I've already changed the feedburner feed, for all of you that are already following this blog through feedburner you won't have to make any changes.  
Source:

IT'S MOVING DAY!!!!! Images

It's Moving Day!
(858 x 578 - 187.32 KB - jpeg)

Kids Can Press - It's Moving Day!
(595 x 595 - 196.99 KB - jpeg)

It’s a good idea to put together a ‘survival kit’ for moving day ...
(600 x 449 - 41.65 KB - jpeg)

movingday
(450 x 469 - 22.47 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment