Sunday, April 28, 2013

FFT's Final Mock

1.  Kansas City Chiefs - Eric Fisher, OTOK, my first  mock had Joekel, but I just like Fisher a little better and I think the Chiefs do as well.  Why?  I don't know, I just do.2.  Jacksonville Jaguars - Luke Joekel, OTThe Jags will be happy to take whatever tackle the Chiefs don't.3.  Miami Dolphins - Ezekiel Ansah, DEThe Dolphins move up, but not for Lane Johnson.  The Lions are dead set on taking Ansah and I think Miami leaps over them to make sure they get him.  They'll use one of their two second round picks to trade for Brandon Albert and if they can get Albert and Ansah with this draft, it will make them a real threat in the AFC East.4.  Philadelphia Eagles - Dion Jordon, OLBThe reports are that the Eagles love Mingo, but I can't see them taking him over Jordon, who already knows Kelly's defense.  I know most teams would love for them to do just that though.5.  Detroit Lions - Lane Johnson, OTWith Ansah now off the board, The Lions go with a blind-side protector for Matthew Stafford.Make the jump to see the rest...Read more »Fantasy Football Trenches - Where The Game Is Won
Source:http://fftrenches.blogspot.com/2013/04/ffts-final-mock.html

FFT's Final Mock Images

No comments:

Post a Comment